If you’re looking for a non-invasive way to improve your body’s contours, the CoolSculpting treatment may be for you. The device vacuum suctions your targeted body fat, resulting in a 20% reduction in circumference. It’s ideal for target areas like the abdomen, thighs, back of the arms, and love handles.
The CoolSculpting procedure uses cryolipolysis, which freezes fat cells to destroy them. After the treatment, you can expect to experience swelling and bruising in the treated area for several days. If your body fat is more than 3.5% of your total body weight, this may not be a problem for you.
CoolSculpting is cold. But it’s also a pain-free, non-invasive way to remove fat cells from your body without surgery. It can drastically improve your appearance and change how you feel about yourself, but you must do these ten things after the treatment to get the most out of it. You should also be aware of how much is coolsculpting for stomach to consider this treatment safely.
Top 10 Things –
- Make sure you drink a lot of water and eat healthy food.
- Sleep well every night.
- Exercise regularly and stay active.
- Stay away from alcohol and smoking cigarettes (if you smoke, quit).
- Avoid extreme temperatures to avoid frozen fat complications.
- Always use sunscreen and limit your exposure to the sun as much as possible if you have sensitive skin.
- Don’t pop or pick at the treated areas because it can result in infection or scarring.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing and garments while you heal to avoid unnecessary irritation in the treated areas.
- Don’t bend over for around 24 hours after your procedure if you have it done on your abdomen because you can damage the suction cups?
- If you plan to have any other cosmetic treatment, be sure to do it after your CoolSculpting treatment. The suction rollers will make your results even more effective.
How CoolSculpting Work?
It freezes fat cells with liquid nitrogen, which removes the fatty tissue without damaging surrounding tissues. The procedure only takes about 15 minutes and is performed by a certified technician using FDA-approved machinery.
You lie on an examination table while the technician injects a numbing gel on your skin during the procedure. Then, she uses a hand-held device to insert the same device into your targeted area. The device contains a cooling plate that delivers a gentle suction to isolate the targeted fat cells. Once targeted, the CoolSculpting machine freezes the targeted fat cells until they’re destroyed.
There you have it, the top 10 things you need to do after CoolSculpting to get the most out of it. First, contact a cosmetic clinic to learn more about the treatment and answer your questions. But be sure to do these things to ensure lasting results and healthy skin. Once you know about everything, it will be easy for you to get the best results from the excellent sculpting treatment, which will help you be confident and allow you to live a happy life.